The ISBA Mutual Difference
At ISBA Mutual, we’re proud to be part of the fabric of the Illinois legal community. Since 1988, we have dedicated ourselves to providing malpractice insurance exclusively to Illinois lawyers like you. We support your interests and ongoing success by sponsoring bar associations throughout the state. After all, your strength helps assure ours. It's led to a track record that has earned us the endorsement of the Illinois State Bar Association and an “A Excellent” rating by AM Best.
We're ISBA Mutual — Your Mutual!
Lawyers’ Malpractice Insurance:
- ARDC or Disciplinary Coverage is available for defense expenses incurred in the investigation or defense of a proceeding before a State Bar or peer-review committee
- Supplementary Payments includes reimbursement for loss of earnings related to time away from practice
- Broad range of liability limit options up to $20,000,000 for qualified law firms
- Deductible options ranging from $1,000 to $100,000
- Worldwide Coverage is provided for acts or omissions taking place anywhere in the world provided the claim is brought in the United States of America, its territories or possessions or Canada
- Professional services as a guardian, mediator, arbitrator, real estate title insurance agent, and trustee
- Part-time lawyers, Of Counsel, and non-lawyer employees
- Title Insurance Agencies wholly owned by insureds
- Lawyers who need Mediation Only coverage