23rd Annual Jerry Mirza Memorial Risk Management Conference: Collinsville
When: September 19, 2019
Where: Collinsville, IL
What: 23rd Annual Jerry Mirza Memorial Risk Management Conference.
Save the date. Registration will open in August, 2019.
- Under Pressure: Avoiding Ethical Issues in Private Practice
- ARDC Grievances: Making the Most of a Difficult Situation
- Preparing for the Unexpected: Backup Lawyers for Solo & Small Firms
- Dr. Diana Uchiyama, JD, PsyD, Executive Director, Illinois Lawyers’ Assistance Program
- Samuel Manella, ARDC Counsel for ISBA Mutual and Clinical Professor at DePaul University
- Jeremy N. Boeder, Tribler, Orpett & Meyer P.C.
This event is free of charge and available to all Illinois lawyers. Every lawyer who attends all of this free conference will receive 2.50 hours of approved general MCLE credit, which includes 1.50 hours of professionalism MCLE credit and 1.00 hour of mental health and substance abuse credit.
Upon renewal of their ISBA Mutual policy, insured firms will receive a $100 premium credit for every lawyer who attended and completed the entire conference, subject to the following conditions.
- Each premium credit will be issued in the name of the participating lawyer and is not transferable. The premium credit may only be used by the lawyer to whom the credit was issued.
- The premium credit may only be redeemed once per lawyer, per policy renewal on policies with renewal dates after the conference date in which the lawyer attended.
- Lawyers can only use one policy credit per policy renewal, regardless of the number of events they attended. If a lawyer attends more than one session of the Jerry Mirza Memorial Risk Management Conference, the total credit applied will not exceed $100.