ISBA Mutual Lunch and Learn: Business Development: The Intersection of Ethical Networking, Personal Branding and Public Relations
Where: ISBA Mutual Offices
What: Lunch and Learn: Business Development: The Intersection of Ethical Networking, Personal Branding and Public Relations
In 2018, personal branding is an essential part of driving long-term success as a lawyer. You and your firm are either in front of the pack or left behind wondering where the work has gone. While there are many business development and public relations strategies for attaining greater visibility as a lawyer, this presentation provided easy and tactical approaches to grow your book of business and your image in the marketplace.
• You are what you say: Developing an ethical infomercial that sets you apart.
• Focus on referral partners, not the direct business: Make the phone start ringing again.
• Being proactive in your approach to networking: And get better results.
• Taking a personal inventory: What unique aspects of your background and areas of concentration lend themselves to publicizing?
• Managing and sharing how you are viewed: Does your website, LinkedIn profile, social media brand match your business development goals?
• Staying on the pulse: Knowing how you can add to trending news and even help media contacts find you to be a reliable source.
1.0 hour of approved MCLE credit, including 1.0 hour of professional responsibility MCLE credit.
- Steven Fretzin, Author & Legal Business Development Coach
- Tom Ciesielka, President of TC Public Relations