ISBA Mutual Lunch and Learn: How to Avoid E-Filing Pitfalls
Where: ISBA Mutual Offices
What: Lunch and Learn: How to Avoid E-Filing Pitfalls
Co-sponsored by ISBA Mutual Insurance Company and the Illinois State Bar Association
The Illinois Supreme Court gave Cook County lawyers extra time to get ready, so take advantage and learn practical tips for e-Filing. If you practice in other counties, the mandate is live and all civil cases in Illinois must be filed electronically. Topics included:
- The latest Supreme Court Rule changes
- How to transition your office to e-Filing
- Best practices for redacting personal identity information
- How to select an electronic filing service provider
- An action plan for filing electronically.
1.0 hour MCLE Credit.
- Eunbin “Bin” Rii, Project Marketing Manager and General Counsel for Smokeball, Inc.
Lunch provided by Smokeball.