ISBA Mutual Lunch and Learn: Burnout Prevention & Organizing to Reduce Stress
Where: ISBA Mutual Offices
What: Lunch and Learn: Burnout Prevention & Organizing to Reduce Stress
Law is a high-stress field. But lawyers can avoid burnout and debilitating anxiety. Learn about the factors that cause burnout and strategies you can employ to reduce unnecessary stress and help you thrive in your day-to-day practice of law.
Burnout Prevention: What you will learn.
• What burnout is
• Signs and symptoms
• Contributing factors
• Best practices for prevention and mitigation
Speaker: Chelsy Castro, Lawyers’ Assistance Program
Organizing for Stress Reduction: What you will learn:
• Improve productivity
• Handle incoming mail
• Create & maintain a filing system
• Maintain an office or home office where you are proud to meet clients
1.5 hours MCLE, including 1.5 hours Mental Health & Substance Abuse MCLE.
- Schae Lewis, Mission 2 Organize
- Chelsy A. Casto, JD, MA, MSW, LCSW, is the Director of Outreach and Clinical Programming, Illinois Lawyers’ Assistance Program
<< See more events