24th Annual Jerry Mirza Memorial Risk Management Conference: Online
When: November 20, 2020, 1pm-4pm
What: 24th Annual Jerry Mirza Memorial Risk Management Conference
Every lawyer who attends all of this free conference will receive MCLE credit.
Advance registration is required. Registration will open in October 1, 2020
- Diversity and Inclusion: Professionalism at Work in the Law
- Ethics Investigations; Defending/Avoiding Ethics Investigation; Ethics and Technology Use in Legal Practice
- Avoid Being a Stat! Document That!
- Mark Palmer, Chief Counsel, Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism
- Samuel Manella, ARDC Counsel for ISBA Mutual and Clinical Professor at DePaul University
- Jeremy N. Boeder, Partner, Tribler, Orpett & Meyer P.C.
Upon renewal of their ISBA Mutual policy, insured firms will receive a $100 premium credit for every lawyer who attended and completed the entire conference, subject to the following conditions.
- Each premium credit will be issued in the name of the participating lawyer and is not transferable. The premium credit may only be used by the lawyer to whom the credit was issued.
- The premium credit may only be redeemed once per lawyer, per policy renewal on policies with renewal dates after the conference date in which the lawyer attended.
- Lawyers can only use one policy credit per policy renewal, regardless of the number of events they attended. If a lawyer attends more than one session of the Jerry Mirza Memorial Risk Management Conference, the total credit applied will not exceed $100.