New Policy Enhancements Provided to All Policyholders
The #1 Lawyers’ Malpractice Insurance Company in Illinois now has an enhanced policy. ISBA Mutual strives to protect our policyholders with an expanded policy to better suit our insureds’ needs.
- FREE Unlimited Extended Reporting Period (Tail) available in the event of Death, Disability, or Retirement of an Insured.
- Active Duty Military Service Extended Reporting Period (Tail).
- New Unlimited Extended Reporting Period (Tail) option available to Firms of all sizes.
- Defense of a claim provided by ISBA Mutual until an Insured consents to the settlement of a claim. No settlement clause found in our Policy to compel an Insured into a settlement.
- $0 Deductible option available to Solo Practitioners.
- Cyber Liability and Data Breach Response Coverage provided at no additional cost.
- Endorsement available for an additional limit of Defense Costs.
Other ISBA Mutual Benefits
- First $5,000 of defense expenses paid by ISBA Mutual before the deductible applies.
- ISBA Mutual provides the defense of an ARDC complaint and will pay the first $5,000 of legal fees costs and expenses.
- Policyholder-owned… our #1 priority is serving you.
- Direct access to all ISBA Mutual employees including Underwriting, Claims and our President, Jeff Strand.
- Interest-free payment options, including monthly and quarterly premium payments.
Please read and review the policy form for full particulars.